Supporting Home Learning
Welcome to our Home Learning Programme 2021
We understand that there is an information overload situation at the moment for parents and carers from schools and television and social media therefore we would like to support the great work you are doing by bringing some straight forward activities that children should be able to complete independently, along with some family fun.
During the school term each week we started a new theme and we invite you to complete the activities in order or jump in and out as you please (see below).
There are hands on activities - easy to complete at home - no complicated equipment required and straightforward easy to follow instructions.
During the holiday period we are provide a range of additional activities suitable for the holidays (however, please don’t forget to have a look back over the past weeks and see if there are any of the activities you may not have tried as you were too busy with school work).
We also have a weekly competition that is free to enter.
Home Learning 2021
- Week 12 - Easter Fun
- Week 11 - Pollinators Week
- Week 10 - Springtime Week
- Week 9 - Women in STEM
- Week 8 - Tropical Rainforests Week
- Week 7 - Dinosaur Week
- Week 6 - Jute, Jam and Journalism!
- Week 5 - Space Exploration
- Week 4 - Stargazing and the Moon
- Week 3 - Rivers and Waterways
- Week 2 - Nature Detective Week
- Week 1 - Winter and Conservation
Previous Weekly Topics (2020)
- Week 13 - Forensic Week
- Week 12 - Antarctica Discovery Week
- Week 11 - Microbes Week
- Week 10 - Flight Week
- Week 9 - Planet Earth Week
- Week 8 - STEM Ambassador Week
- Week 7 - Weather Week
- Week 6 - Body Bits Week
- Week 5 - Space Week
- Week 4 - Earth Week
- Week 3 - Spring Week
- Week 2 - Eggsperiments
- Week 1 - Mini Beasts and Creepy Crawlies
If you would like to be kept up-to-date when new competitions or when new learning resources are added please sign-up for our Home Learning Newsletter.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to Contact Us.