Supporting Home Learning
Welcome to our Home Learning Programme 2021
Our Home Learning programme aims to support parents, carers, schools and groups with straight forward STEM learning activities which children can complete independently, along with opportunities for having fun together as a family or group.
We have worked in collaboration with our many partners to bring you engaging themed topics with hands on activities - easy to complete at home - no complicated equipment required and straightforward easy to follow instructions.
There are also a range of videos for you to enjoy and learn something new from.
We invite you to complete the activities in order or jump in and out as you please.
Home Learning 2021
- Week 13 - Green Health Week
- Week 12 - Easter Fun
- Week 11 - Pollinators Week
- Week 10 - Springtime Week
- Week 9 - Women in STEM
- Week 8 - Tropical Rainforests Week
- Week 7 - Dinosaur Week
- Week 6 - Jute, Jam and Journalism!
- Week 5 - Space Exploration
- Week 4 - Stargazing and the Moon
- Week 3 - Rivers and Waterways
- Week 2 - Nature Detective Week
- Week 1 - Winter and Conservation
Previous Weekly Topics (2020)
- Week 13 - Forensic Week
- Week 12 - Antarctica Discovery Week
- Week 11 - Microbes Week
- Week 10 - Flight Week
- Week 9 - Planet Earth Week
- Week 8 - STEM Ambassador Week
- Week 7 - Weather Week
- Week 6 - Body Bits Week
- Week 5 - Space Week
- Week 4 - Earth Week
- Week 3 - Spring Week
- Week 2 - Eggsperiments
- Week 1 - Mini Beasts and Creepy Crawlies
If you would like to be kept up-to-date when new competitions or when new learning resources are added please sign-up for our Home Learning Newsletter.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to Contact Us.