Our competition rules are:
- You can enter the competitions as many times as you like.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
- Winners will be chosen by our judges and their decision is final.
- Winners will be contacted via email and winning entries displayed on our web site.
- The competition will run each week with the closing of 9 August 2020 at 17:00.
- Dundee Science Centre is compliant with GDPR. Our policy is such that we will never pass on your details to any third party.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Additional Birthday Competition Rules
- This prize covers the cost of 10 children to the party, any more children will be £12.95 per child.
- Children must be ages 3-11
- Please note that there is a different maximum number of children for each different themes, themes can be found here[link to party page].
- Party extras are not included with the prize but can be purchased.
- Party times are set for 1.5 hours of fun and all guests can explore the centre afterwards.
- Birthday cake is not included.
- This prize can only be used once and will be valid for 12 months from the date Dundee Science Centre re-opens (due to COVID-19, this date is yet to be determined and will be continuously monitored).
You can enter the current competition via the Competition page.